Last week Grandma and Pam each got new laptop computers. Now grandma and complete her history and make sure that the Anderson and Petersen genealogy is completed back to Adam and Eve. That would take a huge weight off of the shoulders of Julie, Christene and me. I am sure there will be plenty of spider solitaire, Skype and e-mails in between but it’s good to know that grandma is getting it done.Speaking of family history, it is easy to get on and the program is a snap to run – go to new.familysearch.com and the landing page will come up. Now to register you’ll need your membership number (your ward clerk can get it for you or it is on your temple recommend). You’ll also need your confirmation date. Once you have it just fill in the blanks and you are on. Pam has done a lot of work just a few generations back.
When grandma gets home what would everyone think about taking a 5 session class at the family history center at the Logan Tabernacle. If we were all trained, we could work on this as a family and see just how many names we could find to take to the temple. I think it would be fun to be taking Anderson, Petersen, Smith, Leatham, Carter, Nelson and others of our ancestors to the temple.
Grandma, keep track of your new mouse. If you see this cat laying on your keyboard, just head back to Wallmart…
1 comment:
I loved the picture of the cat on the keyboard. However, if that happened on my computer I would sneeze my head off. Maybe some day I will get more knowledgable about this technology!! I am trying. Mom(in Yuma)
Post a Comment