Well, we seem to be having trouble making a comment on the blog posts, so we will have to post it this way! Gary~ I am so glad that you, Pam and mom had such a fun time. I had to laugh though, you running on to Curtis. You are right....... we all need to be on our best behavior at all times!!! :) I'm just glad that you were not playing KENO!!!!! I'm just kidding because I know that you wouldn't do that! Now, as far as the voting of the horns........... it was really hard but I have to say, I think that Gary's look a tad~bit bigger. But...... before your head swells with pride Gary, pictures can be deceiving. I'll be safe and say, it's a toss~up! :) Gary, I just want to say thank you for starting this family blog. I have really enjoyed getting on here and reading the latest news and seeing all the cute pictures posted. GREAT IDEA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment