Today mom picked us up after school to go to the Cache credit union members meeting. At the meeting they gave away door prizes. During the whole meeting they called
different numbers based on the ticket they gave to each person who is a member of the credit union. The prizes that they gave were money prizes it ranged from $1.00 to $50.00. Landon's ticket was one of the lucky ones that got chosen. Landon won $40.00. Mom, Alexandra, and I were the unlucky ones we didn't win anything. At the end of the meeting they gave every member a blue bird chocolate aggie bar. Mom called Grandma Gloria to talk to her and she was just eating a spicy chicken burger at MacDonalds. We decided that we would have dinner with grandma even though she didn't know it. We also stopped a MacDonalds and got a spicy Chicken burger.
different numbers based on the ticket they gave to each person who is a member of the credit union. The prizes that they gave were money prizes it ranged from $1.00 to $50.00. Landon's ticket was one of the lucky ones that got chosen. Landon won $40.00. Mom, Alexandra, and I were the unlucky ones we didn't win anything. At the end of the meeting they gave every member a blue bird chocolate aggie bar. Mom called Grandma Gloria to talk to her and she was just eating a spicy chicken burger at MacDonalds. We decided that we would have dinner with grandma even though she didn't know it. We also stopped a MacDonalds and got a spicy Chicken burger. Tonight was Alexandra's church basketball game. Alexandra did such a good job playing basketball, her team won the game. Alexandra's church basketball team has not lost one game this whole season.
1 comment:
I am so Happy that Landon was the big winner at the credit union. I always enjoy looking at the UtahAndersonvilleblogspot. I will learn how to post some pictures (soon)and then I can join in. Thank You for having a spicy chicken sandwich with me even though we are about 900 hundred miles apart. I don't like eating alone!! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment