Sunday, October 18, 2009

Curtis's Wyoming Deer




Check out the pic of this nice 4 point buck that I shot up in Wyoming this year. Me and a couple of my buddies were hiking on a spooky trail on top of some cliffs and they were making fun of me for being nervous. They were taking pictures of me crawl along a scary section and laughing when we looked down through an avalanche chute and this buck was crossing 50 yards below us. I got into position on a cliff and was waiting for him to walk directly below me when he spooked and ran straight down. He came out 200 yards straight below me and I put one bullet in his neck and broke his spine. He went down instantly. He didn't even know what hit him. It was the best shot I've ever made. Very cool.

No comments: