Saturday, October 10, 2009

AnD tHe hUnT iS On!!

Tyler and his grandpa Theo this guy is 80 and can out-ride any 20 year old. Ever seen the Man from Snowy River? Well this is him. He is CRAZY on a horse!!!! Im suprised he has lived this long without getting killed on one lol! Those Schvaneveldts sure can ride.


Foxy and I. This by FAR was the coldest deer hunt EVER! So here I am attempting to stay somewhat warm. The wind was just howling up on the mt. We went hunting up above Malad Canyon on Tys uncles land. This horse climbs like a Mountian goat! She's the best!


Ty is always in all his glory on opening day of deer hunt! We went with Ty's grandpa Theo his cousins and uncle. We also took two men from Cali that come up every year to go with us. Thankfully no animals were harmed opening day! Thank goodness, thats my kind of hunt.

1 comment:

Andersonville- said...

I'm looking for pictures of some dead animals. If anyone wants elk or deer meat, just call the Anderson's and Burnetts - our freezers are always full.