Thanks Erica... It seems so nice to be all done with Highschool! You are so so so so cute too... I guess cuteness just runs through our whole family the Nelsons Carters and Andersons!! Thanks for the darling graduation card and money!! Love ya bunches Love, Melissa
Congratulations on your graduation, Melissa. You were so cute in your cap and gown. I enjoyed the evening with you----It will be a happy memory. Love you! Grandma
3 comments:
Melissa! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! You are so cute! Love you tons!
Thanks Erica... It seems so nice to be all done with Highschool! You are so so so so cute too... I guess cuteness just runs through our whole family the Nelsons Carters and Andersons!! Thanks for the darling graduation card and money!!
Love ya bunches
Love,
Melissa
Congratulations on your graduation, Melissa. You were so cute in your cap and gown. I enjoyed the evening with you----It will be a happy memory. Love you! Grandma
Post a Comment