Hello Family!!!! I dont know why this is all underlined but oh well! These our just some of our happenings over the past couple of months!
Cash is our little cowboy! He LOVES horses! He knows what a horse says its pretty darn cute. We worked the yearlings last week we started at 8am and didnt get done till 6pm and Cash sat down the field the WHOLE time and watched. He had soooomuch fun!
This is Cashs new ride, his pony named Rosey. He has so much fun with her.
Mothers Day 2010. Seriously we have the cutest grandma -(mom) EVER!!!! Love you grandma Glo!
Yay!!!! We are now in the new house! So if any of ya'll wanna come up to good ol' Weston Ideeeho we would be glad to have ya! (Like my redneck twang?)
Casharoo at 14 months old. Holy Cow that went by FAST!
Cash loves his baths
And a night out on the town with the friends!
(Lava) hehe (Ya were REAL travlers I know)
Our lil' fam

Well I miss all you guys and Tyler wants to challange you all to a game of Phase 10 so hopefully we can all meet up soon! MWAH! XOXO
Well I miss all you guys and Tyler wants to challange you all to a game of Phase 10 so hopefully we can all meet up soon! MWAH! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment