Monday, January 25, 2010

hello family

Dear family-

Why isn't anyone posting on this blog? Here is my idea--- Dad, Julie, and Christene, just assign one kid per week to type up what is going on in their lives, it doesn't have to have pictures every time so don't worry about that. So, I am going to go first, glad we got that cleared up.

Today was a nice day. I took the girls down to the park after naps and let them play. I miss everyone in Utah but I really don't miss the snow very much. 63 degrees on January 24th is fine with me. The girls are doing good, getting so big. Sarah is close to crawling. JD and I are doing well, JD only has 4 more weeks of school and then it is Spring Break so we are excited for that. Miss you all. Ashley



Just practicing some jumping off the curb tricks.


Getting so big.



I hope they always love each other as much as they do now.

1 comment:

gloria said...

I enjoyed looking at your new pictures tonight (actually at midnight)--so very cute. Eliza and Sarah change every time I see a new picture. I agree that more should go on the Andersonville blog! You had a great idea! Enjoy the 63 degree weather because that doesn't happen in this valley. (We just have fog, cold and a little snow.) Love You. Grandma Glo