Monday, September 7, 2009

The Carter Clan!

The CARTER FAMILY... 2009

I think that starting this family blog is a great idea!!!!! We are excited to hear about your news and to see your pictures that you post!!





We went to Park City for a couple of nights and had quite fun! Kevin and Landon LOVED going to Swiss Days!! They both would rather go to Swiss Days than their favorite tool store. I know, I know...... I'm just being sarcastic!!! I do have to say though, Kevin and Landon were good sports going to that CRAZY event that takes place every Labor day weekend!!!


"School Days"
School started on August 26th,09.
Landon 7th grade, Alexandra 9th grade & Melissa 12th grade.


We took the kids up to Strawberry to pick huckleberries.
Our favorite thing to make with huckleberries are pancakes! Yummy, yummy
for our tummy.


Casharoo... as we call him.


Kristen and Cash.


Kevin a.k.a "Slim" branding the yearlings!








1 comment:

Erica said...

Cute pictures Carters! It looks like you guys have been having fun!!! I agree about what a neat idea it is to have a family blog to see what everyone has been up to. Love ya all!
~ Erica